Sunday, April 23, 2006

Life is a Call Center

Life...Hmmm...Ufff.....

A very simple yet a extremely complex phenomenon that each and every one has to face willingly or unwillingly. It seems pretty smooth "Honey dew smooth", some times "On the Rocks", some times "A fresh blow of air" and some time it "Sucks!!!" really SUCKS. Just like a call center (I would like to clarify here the view I hold about a call center is what all I knew through the eyes of one of my closest friend, there may be another side of all this story, but who cares!!) You go in there full of enthu, sometimes u enjoy ur job, sometimes u think u r on the top of this world and some time u crib a lot on ur job...

You recieve a call from life and u don't know this call will be a good, worse or worst!!!.You try to be cool and calm, prepare urself for the call and take the call with a smile pasted on u. Then Bang!! u r screwed....the call is from a furious customer...same as ur life..u prepare for something and u r forced into some problem that you don't want to be in..but u have to be with it and u have to live coz u have to live...

I myself am unable to collect / recollect life..its spread into bits and parts...trying vey hard to recollect it assemble it into one piece but I don't know how to do it....I m in middle of all goodies..but I don't know where I am lagging behind..what needs to be done..from where I need to start...i m confused!!!!

But not a serious worry..I am a born fighter..and I know I'll come out of this mess...

As of now I believe I should wait and watch

No comments: