Sunday, August 30, 2009

Visiting the memory lane...!!

I am back to Bangalore after a gap of around two years on a very short trip. The moment I landed here, I could feel happiness inside me. I was really happy to be here. Met few old buddies, enjoyed the time spent with them and felt like I was away from my home for so long.

I am feeling nostalgic ever since I landed, although its just two years but still..what a feeling. Met one new member of our gang, she is too young to be more expressive n terms of spoken and written language but she was lovely. I played with that little angel for around an hour and couldn't realise that how time flew away. Tomorrow is a wedding of one more friend and I am looking forward to meet many more friends over there.

Wish I could visit this place and meet them all more frequently...!!

No comments: