Thursday, April 01, 2010

Are they too supposed to follow the rules.....!!

Here I am sitting inside train, wondering if only I and fellow civilians are supposed to follow the rules laid down by "The Government of India" or  it applies to everyone including the people who are serving in armed forces.

When our train reached Agra Cantonment, I stepped out to have stroll and was really shocked to see a army vehicle parked bang opposite to my coach on platform no 1. The vehicle was surely belonging to some big shot, it was with a red light on it, a alert driver in uniform and 2-3 more guys waiting for the Sahab to get down from the train. Wow..!!

IMAG0015

I am  really shocked to see this. When ex-prime minister don't have a right to drive his own vehicle on the platform, I wonder if there are separate rules for the armed forces. If this is how the resources are being used from the money I am paying as tax, I rather prefer not to pay tax anymore, I refuse to pay tax now and I want all my money paid as tax (even though its too small) back. Or else, I request authorities to give me right also to drive in my vehicle to the platform whenever I am traveling by train. 

 

Come on, reply to me guys, me and every taxpayer like me is waiting...!!

No comments: